Facebook always crashes on my phone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you guys know why this happens? I have an android 4.0 LG phone and I can browse the internet just fine, but FB crashes for me all the time.
Do you guys know why this happens? I have an android 4.0 LG phone and I can browse the internet just fine, but FB crashes for me all the time.
That happened to me to until I got a samsung galaxy and problem solved. Some phones act strange with some sites.
That happened to me to until I got a samsung galaxy and problem solved. Some phones act strange with some sites.
Same here with my old phone. I updated the operating system and did all I could but it kept crashing. Some phones just dont want to get along with some sites lol.
Same here with my old phone. I updated the operating system and did all I could but it kept crashing. Some phones just dont want to get along with some sites lol.
I havent yet had a phone that did not have an issue of some kind. Oh wait... back in the 80's I had one. Weight 12 pounds! I could start my car on that battery!!!
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I havent yet had a phone that did not have an issue of some kind. Oh wait... back in the 80's I had one. Weight 12 pounds! I could start my car on that battery!!!
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Same here! I hate it!
Same here! I hate it!
(01-30-2014, 08:20 AM)admin Wrote: I havent yet had a phone that did not have an issue of some kind. Oh wait... back in the 80's I had one. Weight 12 pounds! I could start my car on that battery!!!
So true LOL. This is all man made after all.
(01-30-2014, 08:20 AM)admin Wrote: I havent yet had a phone that did not have an issue of some kind. Oh wait... back in the 80's I had one. Weight 12 pounds! I could start my car on that battery!!!
So true LOL. This is all man made after all.
I can only imagine the amount of errors that google glasses will have when they come out.
I can only imagine the amount of errors that google glasses will have when they come out.
Even the best phones will crash with something indeed.
Even the best phones will crash with something indeed.