Show you care

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One thing I have always told someone who does anything where he/she works for someone, is to show that you care. Showing someone you're there to just get paid, is going to just be an awful way of doing things. Showing the customer you care is one way of showing motivation.

How do you feel about this?
One thing I have always told someone who does anything where he/she works for someone, is to show that you care. Showing someone you're there to just get paid, is going to just be an awful way of doing things. Showing the customer you care is one way of showing motivation.

How do you feel about this?
I agree somewhat. I feel that, showing people the care you posses for your site is one thing, but the care you have for your users is another big thing. It is of course, about getting business, so showing you care is fine and all, but it needs to come down to them buying something or buying into your services.
I agree somewhat. I feel that, showing people the care you posses for your site is one thing, but the care you have for your users is another big thing. It is of course, about getting business, so showing you care is fine and all, but it needs to come down to them buying something or buying into your services.
I think it is important to show that you care. People open their heart (and their wallet) when they feel genuine care...
I think it is important to show that you care. People open their heart (and their wallet) when they feel genuine care...