LinkedIn Pain Points for Social Selling

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey all,

Fairly new to WF and was hoping I could get some feedback...

I've recently developed a digital course teaching sales professionals/entrepreneurs/small business owners etc...how to develop a social selling program.

I've been having some trouble building my funnel and after some investigation it appears as though I have been missing one major factor - identifying pain points!

My question is - What are your major issues with LinkedIn? (Either now, or when you first joined.) My course covers prospecting through LinkedIn, developing warm leads, optimizing your profile, connecting with prospects and more, so it is fairly robust in terms of information, but I'm having trouble pinpointing the major pain points that would be enticing for prospects.

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated!
Hey all,

Fairly new to WF and was hoping I could get some feedback...

I've recently developed a digital course teaching sales professionals/entrepreneurs/small business owners etc...how to develop a social selling program.

I've been having some trouble building my funnel and after some investigation it appears as though I have been missing one major factor - identifying pain points!

My question is - What are your major issues with LinkedIn? (Either now, or when you first joined.) My course covers prospecting through LinkedIn, developing warm leads, optimizing your profile, connecting with prospects and more, so it is fairly robust in terms of information, but I'm having trouble pinpointing the major pain points that would be enticing for prospects.

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
LinkedIn Pain Points for Social Selling - by iuwoe850 - 06-12-2016, 03:42 PM