Have motivation for yourself

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One thing I advise everyone to do, is get motivated, and sometimes that's easier said than done. So, you have to truly motivate yourself by proving to yourself you're capable of doing something impressive. Motivation will drive a person to major heights and I know for one, motivation has inspired me to stick with it.

If you ever feel like you're losing it, motivate yourself, tell yourself you can do it and push. I know it's hard, I've been there many times. Losing motivation is easy, keeping it is hard.

What do you think? Do you motivate yourself enough?
One thing I advise everyone to do, is get motivated, and sometimes that's easier said than done. So, you have to truly motivate yourself by proving to yourself you're capable of doing something impressive. Motivation will drive a person to major heights and I know for one, motivation has inspired me to stick with it.

If you ever feel like you're losing it, motivate yourself, tell yourself you can do it and push. I know it's hard, I've been there many times. Losing motivation is easy, keeping it is hard.

What do you think? Do you motivate yourself enough?

Messages In This Thread
Have motivation for yourself - by LeROY - 02-02-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Have motivation for yourself - by Lars - 02-04-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: Have motivation for yourself - by Cameron - 02-04-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Have motivation for yourself - by Davey - 02-07-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Have motivation for yourself - by Megan - 02-10-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Have motivation for yourself - by Gibs - 02-15-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Have motivation for yourself - by Stephen - 02-16-2014, 01:47 AM