Beautiful people help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, before you say that's rude, or this doesn't fit, let me explain first. I mean no offense to anyone and I'm going to explain what I mean. First of all, attraction can go anyway, and many people find it appealing when a beautiful person graces a site, could be any site. It attracts users because they're attracted to the person.

I know this is kind of rude, because it's saying that people don't like sites with unappealing people. Well, I know how that sounds, but that's the sad truth.

Anyways, would you put a good looking person on your site to increase potential traffic? Do you find it morally wrong? Discuss.
Now, before you say that's rude, or this doesn't fit, let me explain first. I mean no offense to anyone and I'm going to explain what I mean. First of all, attraction can go anyway, and many people find it appealing when a beautiful person graces a site, could be any site. It attracts users because they're attracted to the person.

I know this is kind of rude, because it's saying that people don't like sites with unappealing people. Well, I know how that sounds, but that's the sad truth.

Anyways, would you put a good looking person on your site to increase potential traffic? Do you find it morally wrong? Discuss.

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful people help - by Davey - 02-07-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Beautiful people help - by admin - 02-10-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Beautiful people help - by Wahunza - 02-10-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Beautiful people help - by Fremont - 03-21-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: Beautiful people help - by Funny - 03-28-2014, 05:27 AM
RE: Beautiful people help - by LeROY - 03-29-2014, 08:21 AM