Well... Robert here :-)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 years ago I lost my job and haven't been able to find a new one in spite of almost 700 applications! I was on the verge of being homeless when I decided to go online and try to make some money. It wasn't easy. And many months went by with out any money. The first month I actually made something I was thrilled allthough it was only 1 dollar! But things got better and I became good at Wordpress and now I can practically support myself again. My biggest lesson through this is the rich are too rich and the poor are too poor. And if you are poor you are f*****!!!

I hope to create a business and make a difference in the world :-)
6 years ago I lost my job and haven't been able to find a new one in spite of almost 700 applications! I was on the verge of being homeless when I decided to go online and try to make some money. It wasn't easy. And many months went by with out any money. The first month I actually made something I was thrilled allthough it was only 1 dollar! But things got better and I became good at Wordpress and now I can practically support myself again. My biggest lesson through this is the rich are too rich and the poor are too poor. And if you are poor you are f*****!!!

I hope to create a business and make a difference in the world :-)

Messages In This Thread
Well... Robert here :-) - by Robert - 12-09-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Well... Robert here :-) - by SittingBull - 12-09-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: Well... Robert here :-) - by shiloh - 12-11-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: Well... Robert here :-) - by Marry - 12-11-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Well... Robert here :-) - by david - 12-17-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Well... Robert here :-) - by Michelle - 12-18-2013, 02:50 AM
RE: Well... Robert here :-) - by milksheikh - 01-20-2014, 10:32 PM