Does high quality pictures help with On-Page SEO?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently I heard someone talk about how high quality images, or high resolution photos on websites are really helpful to SEO because it makes a site look far more professional and therefore benefits it in some way. Is this true? Does it really help out?
Recently I heard someone talk about how high quality images, or high resolution photos on websites are really helpful to SEO because it makes a site look far more professional and therefore benefits it in some way. Is this true? Does it really help out?
I think thats true. It means a lot how you present or display things. Just like good copy is essential I think good images are. Not to mention good design too!
I think thats true. It means a lot how you present or display things. Just like good copy is essential I think good images are. Not to mention good design too!
To some extent, I do believe it's true. Simply posting pictures on a site wont garauntee you good SEO. If you have just pictures, that's one thing, but put more content into it. Don't just have a picture with a small description. Post about it, talk about it, explain it. I believe then, it'll help with SEO.
To some extent, I do believe it's true. Simply posting pictures on a site wont garauntee you good SEO. If you have just pictures, that's one thing, but put more content into it. Don't just have a picture with a small description. Post about it, talk about it, explain it. I believe then, it'll help with SEO.
I have never heard of a high quality image being good for SEO. Actually, it could hurt your website more. High quality images take longer to load on your page and that's bad. People don't want to wait for things to load and you run the risk of them leaving your site. The image should look clear and pleasing, but should be optimized for a fast load time.
I have never heard of a high quality image being good for SEO. Actually, it could hurt your website more. High quality images take longer to load on your page and that's bad. People don't want to wait for things to load and you run the risk of them leaving your site. The image should look clear and pleasing, but should be optimized for a fast load time.
High quality is not always good. Think about people visiting your site that have really slow Internet connection. They would be turned off by having to wait for an image to load for a long time.
High quality is not always good. Think about people visiting your site that have really slow Internet connection. They would be turned off by having to wait for an image to load for a long time.