If theres barely any content, will that hurt SEO?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If a site doesn't have too much content, will that hurt the SEO? I've seen sites with just links, some text and an image and they do fine, but does that mean any person could do that? or should I stay away from that?
If a site doesn't have too much content, will that hurt the SEO? I've seen sites with just links, some text and an image and they do fine, but does that mean any person could do that? or should I stay away from that?
In short term No. A post with a good keyword and an image with good tags eill quickly bring you upwards, but if you want to stay there you need great content!

I do it all the time when launching a new site.
In short term No. A post with a good keyword and an image with good tags eill quickly bring you upwards, but if you want to stay there you need great content!

I do it all the time when launching a new site.
In the long term Content is still king! And content is maybe one of the most importat factors in Googles algorithms
I was the first man on the moon - 7 days before Armstrong!
In the long term Content is still king! And content is maybe one of the most importat factors in Googles algorithms
I was the first man on the moon - 7 days before Armstrong!
If you're trying to do SEO on your site and there's no content, I'm pretty sure you should expect your site to fail in that regard. Content is important because technically you're using SEO to get people to see your content. If you have no content, what's the point. I know some people want to start a site and immediately do SEO, but you need to make sure some content is done, otherwise the traffic you do get, wont stay for too long.
If you're trying to do SEO on your site and there's no content, I'm pretty sure you should expect your site to fail in that regard. Content is important because technically you're using SEO to get people to see your content. If you have no content, what's the point. I know some people want to start a site and immediately do SEO, but you need to make sure some content is done, otherwise the traffic you do get, wont stay for too long.
Content is key and not just plenty of it but also quality content. You cant expect to get very far with SEO with little content when there are thousands of people in your niche working hard to get ranked too. Regardless of the niche, there is competition, that is unless your niche is very unpopular which means you wont be gaining much from it anyways.
Content is key and not just plenty of it but also quality content. You cant expect to get very far with SEO with little content when there are thousands of people in your niche working hard to get ranked too. Regardless of the niche, there is competition, that is unless your niche is very unpopular which means you wont be gaining much from it anyways.
As much copy as possible - Almost...
300-500 words, but of course - if it is a minimalistic design I would always prefer the right design for correct seo.
As much copy as possible - Almost...
300-500 words, but of course - if it is a minimalistic design I would always prefer the right design for correct seo.
I believe, if you have enough content (Images, videos, text, etc) a site will do fine. My ideal goal is to have a lot of content, so I believe it's best to have images, videos, text and anything else I find interesting. Some sites can get away with little content, but not all and it's best to just put the content out there and hope it works. Smile
I believe, if you have enough content (Images, videos, text, etc) a site will do fine. My ideal goal is to have a lot of content, so I believe it's best to have images, videos, text and anything else I find interesting. Some sites can get away with little content, but not all and it's best to just put the content out there and hope it works. Smile
I have been able to get my site higher in rank by writing short articles, but it isn't the ideal thing to do. Writing good quality articles and or posting good content, will push you even higher up. Plus, who wants to go to a site with barely any content?
I have been able to get my site higher in rank by writing short articles, but it isn't the ideal thing to do. Writing good quality articles and or posting good content, will push you even higher up. Plus, who wants to go to a site with barely any content?