{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting code in your site to make it rank better?
Marry Online

Putting code in your site to make it rank better?
I am somewhat new to the SEO world, but I know a little bit about it. Thing is, I don't know that much. I was wondering, is it possible to put code in your html of your site and help it rank better on google and other search engines? Say post keywords in your html file and so on. Could this help? Or does it matter? And does google not like that?
12-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Find Reply
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
JohnnySEO Online

RE: Putting code in your site to make it rank better?
Don't try to fool Google - she will most likely fool you. The best thing you can do if you use WordPress is to install a SEO plugin and let that take care of things for you. Put your keywords in the plugin and if you WordPress seo from Yoast you wil get a lot of great help and tips from the plugin.
I was the first man on the moon - 7 days before Armstrong!
12-16-2013, 03:07 AM
Find Reply
Affinity Online

RE: Putting code in your site to make it rank better?
(12-16-2013, 03:07 AM)JohnnySEO Wrote: Don't try to fool Google - she will most likely fool you. The best thing you can do if you use WordPress is to install a SEO plugin and let that take care of things for you. Put your keywords in the plugin and if you WordPress seo from Yoast you wil get a lot of great help and tips from the plugin.

I second that!
12-16-2013, 04:33 AM
Find Reply