Ecomonic freedom

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you trying to be economically free or are you already there? How much do you make online? What is your dream?
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Are you trying to be economically free or are you already there? How much do you make online? What is your dream?
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Well Im not looking for a million dollar thing. I just want to be able to support myself and my family. I still need to find extra jobs to make it work and I will do almost any work to make this dream come true. So far I have 2 cleaning jobs on the side to make money enough. But one day in the near future I will quit them both - I hope :-) So far I have written some ebooks about economy that helps people administer money and I have a handful of blogs that gives a little AdSense income, but I want to write more books.
Well Im not looking for a million dollar thing. I just want to be able to support myself and my family. I still need to find extra jobs to make it work and I will do almost any work to make this dream come true. So far I have 2 cleaning jobs on the side to make money enough. But one day in the near future I will quit them both - I hope :-) So far I have written some ebooks about economy that helps people administer money and I have a handful of blogs that gives a little AdSense income, but I want to write more books.
I only make a few hundred $ at the momemt, but Im very determined to continue. I really want this!
I only make a few hundred $ at the momemt, but Im very determined to continue. I really want this!
Hard work always pays off eventually. The trick is to stick to it as long as you have to. It can take longer than you expect but the only way to make it happen is to keep going strong.
Hard work always pays off eventually. The trick is to stick to it as long as you have to. It can take longer than you expect but the only way to make it happen is to keep going strong.
I'm not to economic freedom yet, but I hope to one day get to the point in my live where I can afford just about anything in life. I'm not there yet, but I feel I will be one of these days.
I'm not to economic freedom yet, but I hope to one day get to the point in my live where I can afford just about anything in life. I'm not there yet, but I feel I will be one of these days.