Do you buy twitter followers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you buy twitter followers? If so, does it benefit you in any way? I noticed before that when I used services to get followers, it usually got me real followers, but those followers were only there for their own benefits. Most of the people who followed me, didn't interact with me, so I figured, the best bet is to not use paid for followers. What do you think?

Has using a service like twiends helped you get legitimate followers?
Do you buy twitter followers? If so, does it benefit you in any way? I noticed before that when I used services to get followers, it usually got me real followers, but those followers were only there for their own benefits. Most of the people who followed me, didn't interact with me, so I figured, the best bet is to not use paid for followers. What do you think?

Has using a service like twiends helped you get legitimate followers?
I don't buy followers. I have several Twitter accounts but I will not use my time on Twitter. It is automated - maybe not as good as real life tweeting - but sort of a compromise. I get visitors from Twitter without being present on Twitter.
I don't buy followers. I have several Twitter accounts but I will not use my time on Twitter. It is automated - maybe not as good as real life tweeting - but sort of a compromise. I get visitors from Twitter without being present on Twitter.