What does mobile marketing entail?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This may sound dumb, but I am sort of new to all of this. I was wondering about how mobile marketing is done? Do you just simply advertise on mobile platforms like a smart phone or tablet? I know a lot of people are trying to get their sites viewed on nearly everything, so I would like to utilize mobile marketing.

How is mobile marketing?
This may sound dumb, but I am sort of new to all of this. I was wondering about how mobile marketing is done? Do you just simply advertise on mobile platforms like a smart phone or tablet? I know a lot of people are trying to get their sites viewed on nearly everything, so I would like to utilize mobile marketing.

How is mobile marketing?
Most marketing on computers also work for a phone but on a phone it might be interesting to get customers phone number. There are also CPA out there for mobile. You can send an sms 5 minutes before your webinar begins etc...
Most marketing on computers also work for a phone but on a phone it might be interesting to get customers phone number. There are also CPA out there for mobile. You can send an sms 5 minutes before your webinar begins etc...
Anything that is advertised to people through their mobile devices is mobile maketing.
Anything that is advertised to people through their mobile devices is mobile maketing.
Mobile marketing is exactly what it implies. It's marketing towards the mobile users. Ads on mobile devices usually include ads on sites along with apps you download. Some free apps will have ads to get some earnings. That's mobile marketing.
Mobile marketing is exactly what it implies. It's marketing towards the mobile users. Ads on mobile devices usually include ads on sites along with apps you download. Some free apps will have ads to get some earnings. That's mobile marketing.