Who here does freelance work?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those of you here who do freelance, what kind of work do you do? If can be anything that's beneficial to websites, forums, blogs, etc. I usually do some writing freelance work, but that's about it. I'm considering designing simple sites for people soon, just not sure if people are going to pay for simple sites, but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Anyways, feel free to discuss what you do. Don't advertise anything though.
For those of you here who do freelance, what kind of work do you do? If can be anything that's beneficial to websites, forums, blogs, etc. I usually do some writing freelance work, but that's about it. I'm considering designing simple sites for people soon, just not sure if people are going to pay for simple sites, but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Anyways, feel free to discuss what you do. Don't advertise anything though.
I've done some in the past when I first started working online. I believe I'm a fairly decent writer so I like to write and I like to get paid to do it. Lately though I've found myself starting websites, ranking them and then selling them for whatever I can get for them. I also use adsense and all that good stuff.

I worked at many sites, some that have closed and some that are still around.
I've done some in the past when I first started working online. I believe I'm a fairly decent writer so I like to write and I like to get paid to do it. Lately though I've found myself starting websites, ranking them and then selling them for whatever I can get for them. I also use adsense and all that good stuff.

I worked at many sites, some that have closed and some that are still around.
I do a lot of freelance work. In fact that is my way of creating an income. My primary focus is creating websites but lately I have been asked to educate other developers and that was fun. I might do this more often in the future.

Im also purely a freelancer but trying to establish some kind of passive income writing ebooks.
I do a lot of freelance work. In fact that is my way of creating an income. My primary focus is creating websites but lately I have been asked to educate other developers and that was fun. I might do this more often in the future.

Im also purely a freelancer but trying to establish some kind of passive income writing ebooks.
I do a little freelance on the side. A website once in a while but Im also trying to make a passive income.
I do a little freelance on the side. A website once in a while but Im also trying to make a passive income.