Where do you outsource your work?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you outsource your work? For me I have not really ever outsourced any of my work, I have considered it, but I never did it. Where do you get your outsource work done? Do you get work done from people overseas? Or do you still outsource work here?

Discuss.
Where do you outsource your work? For me I have not really ever outsourced any of my work, I have considered it, but I never did it. Where do you get your outsource work done? Do you get work done from people overseas? Or do you still outsource work here?

Discuss.
I mostly use Fiverr but I seriously have been investigating the Phillipines and I think I am going to hire one next year. I know a few who use them and they are quite happy.
I mostly use Fiverr but I seriously have been investigating the Phillipines and I think I am going to hire one next year. I know a few who use them and they are quite happy.
I once used a guy from the Phillipines. It took a few months to teach him what to do, but after that I made a pretty nice money having him doing all the boring things in setting up websites.
I once used a guy from the Phillipines. It took a few months to teach him what to do, but after that I made a pretty nice money having him doing all the boring things in setting up websites.