Do you guest blog?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone here done any guest blogging? I did it a couple times in the past at a friends old blog. I've since lost contact with him and haven't done any guest blogging since. I'm thinking about doing some freelance work and will maybe start doing some guest blogging to make some cash. I was wondering, when you guest blog, what blogs do you focus on?

I personally have to post on blogs with subjects on video games, movies, tv, music, art, photography and so on. I can't post about stuff I don't know about.

Anyways, discuss.
Has anyone here done any guest blogging? I did it a couple times in the past at a friends old blog. I've since lost contact with him and haven't done any guest blogging since. I'm thinking about doing some freelance work and will maybe start doing some guest blogging to make some cash. I was wondering, when you guest blog, what blogs do you focus on?

I personally have to post on blogs with subjects on video games, movies, tv, music, art, photography and so on. I can't post about stuff I don't know about.

Anyways, discuss.
I have done some guest blogging in the past and it's a very fun thing to do. I did it for money before, but if you think of it, does that qualify for guest blogging. If you get paid it's just freelance work. Guest blogging should be free and you should get some sort of ad posted on their site for working on it. I think guest blogging is a good way to get some extra exposure, so I say go for it if you can.
I have done some guest blogging in the past and it's a very fun thing to do. I did it for money before, but if you think of it, does that qualify for guest blogging. If you get paid it's just freelance work. Guest blogging should be free and you should get some sort of ad posted on their site for working on it. I think guest blogging is a good way to get some extra exposure, so I say go for it if you can.