Which security plugins to use

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have never had any problems with my Wordpress installation, but I guess it might not hurt to do a little extra. Does any one of you have any recomendations?
I have never had any problems with my Wordpress installation, but I guess it might not hurt to do a little extra. Does any one of you have any recomendations?
You can use this plugin: Better WP Security
You can use this plugin: Better WP Security
I usually dont use security plugins but if I do I use Total Security and WordFence Security.

I alsu use UdraftPlus for backups to Google Drive.
I usually dont use security plugins but if I do I use Total Security and WordFence Security.

I alsu use UdraftPlus for backups to Google Drive.
On all my sites I only use 2 plugins for security and so far they have done quite well for me. I use Wordfence and Limit Login Attempts. On a few of my sites Limit Login gets a pretty good workout. It will lock someone out after so many attempts, then they have to wait a certain amount of time before they are allowed to log back in.
On all my sites I only use 2 plugins for security and so far they have done quite well for me. I use Wordfence and Limit Login Attempts. On a few of my sites Limit Login gets a pretty good workout. It will lock someone out after so many attempts, then they have to wait a certain amount of time before they are allowed to log back in.
I got so sick and tired of Wordfence too often blovked MY access to my own site. So I deleted it! Im using Sucuri now.
I got so sick and tired of Wordfence too often blovked MY access to my own site. So I deleted it! Im using Sucuri now.
I also use Wordfence and Limit Login Attempts and for now I am satisfied. But keep them up to date, it's really important.
I also use Wordfence and Limit Login Attempts and for now I am satisfied. But keep them up to date, it's really important.
I have been using All In One WP Security some months now and so far Im very happy! I did try Wordfence and Sucuri before. Wordfence is good but sometimes too good as I also tried being locked out from my own site! Sucuri worked fine.
I have been using All In One WP Security some months now and so far Im very happy! I did try Wordfence and Sucuri before. Wordfence is good but sometimes too good as I also tried being locked out from my own site! Sucuri worked fine.
(12-18-2013, 02:47 AM)Claire Walker Wrote: I have never had any problems with my Wordpress installation, but I guess it might not hurt to do a little extra. Does any one of you have any recomendations?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIkj0zEmAw0
(12-18-2013, 02:47 AM)Claire Walker Wrote: I have never had any problems with my Wordpress installation, but I guess it might not hurt to do a little extra. Does any one of you have any recomendations?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIkj0zEmAw0
I recently found All In One Security and I love it! It's pretty easy to use and it seems to work :-)
I recently found All In One Security and I love it! It's pretty easy to use and it seems to work :-)
VaultPress is the best security plugin I've used.
VaultPress is the best security plugin I've used.