QR Codes getting good exposure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America's got talent is probably amongst one of the most popular shows on TV right now especially as last weeks show hit 11.4million viewers... i expect more people saw tonight's show since it was the finale!

What i thought was pretty cool is that a good chunk of those viewers probably saw the Macy's commercial pushing their QR Code campaign "Backstage Pass" they give a little spiel about what happens when you scan the code... am thinking this can only help make people more aware of QR codes! Definitely a win win for all those of us offering QR Code services!
America's got talent is probably amongst one of the most popular shows on TV right now especially as last weeks show hit 11.4million viewers... i expect more people saw tonight's show since it was the finale!

What i thought was pretty cool is that a good chunk of those viewers probably saw the Macy's commercial pushing their QR Code campaign "Backstage Pass" they give a little spiel about what happens when you scan the code... am thinking this can only help make people more aware of QR codes! Definitely a win win for all those of us offering QR Code services!
I think QR codes really has some unexplored potential. You can use them for almost anything. Scan and get what you want.
I think QR codes really has some unexplored potential. You can use them for almost anything. Scan and get what you want.
QR Codes, I used to make them for people, but yes I do agree they are getting good exposure.
QR Codes, I used to make them for people, but yes I do agree they are getting good exposure.