Copywriter dies from overwork

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A copywriter died after a 30-hour work stretch.

Copywriter Tweets About Working 30 Hours Straight, Dies the Next Day

Take a break. And lay off the energy drinks.
A copywriter died after a 30-hour work stretch.

Copywriter Tweets About Working 30 Hours Straight, Dies the Next Day

Take a break. And lay off the energy drinks.
Thank God I'm not a copywriter :-)
Thank God I'm not a copywriter :-)
R.I.P.
R.I.P.
Im is lethal...
Im is lethal...
Wow I bet the energy drinks had a lot to do with it. I quit those things a year ago, they are terrible for you.
Wow I bet the energy drinks had a lot to do with it. I quit those things a year ago, they are terrible for you.
THat is terrible. People need to know their limits. No one should work more than 12 to 14 hours straight and that is already pushing it.
THat is terrible. People need to know their limits. No one should work more than 12 to 14 hours straight and that is already pushing it.
That's when you decide to actually make sure to schedule your time better. 30 hours is far too much to work in a single shot. Work 6-8 hours a day tops. I always make sure to start work early in the morning, work for a few hours, take a break, work a few more hours, take another break and then I work for a little longer and then the rest of the day is for me to enjoy.
That's when you decide to actually make sure to schedule your time better. 30 hours is far too much to work in a single shot. Work 6-8 hours a day tops. I always make sure to start work early in the morning, work for a few hours, take a break, work a few more hours, take another break and then I work for a little longer and then the rest of the day is for me to enjoy.
What happened to 4 hour work week? :-)
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk
What happened to 4 hour work week? :-)
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk
I have done up to 12 a day and that is very exhausting. 30 in a row is just nuts.
I have done up to 12 a day and that is very exhausting. 30 in a row is just nuts.
A human's body is not meant to sit in the same place for hours on end. It's best to take breaks, get some food and sleep. Working 30 hours straight is what kills people. You don't have to work long hours to be a copywriter, you just need to focus on your work and get it done in a reasonable fashion.
A human's body is not meant to sit in the same place for hours on end. It's best to take breaks, get some food and sleep. Working 30 hours straight is what kills people. You don't have to work long hours to be a copywriter, you just need to focus on your work and get it done in a reasonable fashion.