Similar WP Theme

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am wanting to replicate this site:
Win Free Stuff - Australian Online Competitions

I have used WP-Theme detector on it but it is a "custom" theme. Has anyone seen a similar theme that will replicate this site format?
I am wanting to replicate this site:
Win Free Stuff - Australian Online Competitions

I have used WP-Theme detector on it but it is a "custom" theme. Has anyone seen a similar theme that will replicate this site format?
Very nice! He is also using competition manager which seems to an outdated plugin...
Very nice! He is also using competition manager which seems to an outdated plugin...
That could very well be a custom design...
That could very well be a custom design...
Sadly I don't think you will be able to get one like that which is not custom however if you browse Theme Forest you may find some.
Sadly I don't think you will be able to get one like that which is not custom however if you browse Theme Forest you may find some.
Themeforest is a great place to look. I just HATE them. No refund policy except if you beg them hard and long enough they can put your money back on your Envato account - you will never actually get your money. And after a year they zero your account and thus steal the balance anyway. Stinking bad customerservice.
Themeforest is a great place to look. I just HATE them. No refund policy except if you beg them hard and long enough they can put your money back on your Envato account - you will never actually get your money. And after a year they zero your account and thus steal the balance anyway. Stinking bad customerservice.
(12-31-2013, 11:12 PM)Magna1 Wrote: Themeforest is a great place to look. I just HATE them. No refund policy except if you beg them hard and long enough they can put your money back on your Envato account - you will never actually get your money. And after a year they zero your account and thus steal the balance anyway. Stinking bad customerservice.

I agree, it took me over 3 weeks to get a refund and yet it ended up in my Envato account and I didn't even use most of the money.
(12-31-2013, 11:12 PM)Magna1 Wrote: Themeforest is a great place to look. I just HATE them. No refund policy except if you beg them hard and long enough they can put your money back on your Envato account - you will never actually get your money. And after a year they zero your account and thus steal the balance anyway. Stinking bad customerservice.

I agree, it took me over 3 weeks to get a refund and yet it ended up in my Envato account and I didn't even use most of the money.