Thinking of subjects to write about

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you decide to write a blog, what do you usually go for? Also, is it easy for you to come up with a new post idea? I've had hard times in the past, but I like to think I'm growing and am starting to get better at thinking of new ideas for blog posts. I know I have some cool ideas for my upcoming blog. Smile
When you decide to write a blog, what do you usually go for? Also, is it easy for you to come up with a new post idea? I've had hard times in the past, but I like to think I'm growing and am starting to get better at thinking of new ideas for blog posts. I know I have some cool ideas for my upcoming blog. Smile
I simply some times just get an idea. Then I keyword research it and then I write.
I simply some times just get an idea. Then I keyword research it and then I write.
First it depends on the niche, then it comes down to finding breaking news on the subject. It's pretty easy to find news to talk about/write about. You can do your own opinion about a certain news story and so on. Stuff like that.
First it depends on the niche, then it comes down to finding breaking news on the subject. It's pretty easy to find news to talk about/write about. You can do your own opinion about a certain news story and so on. Stuff like that.