Anyone get those Facebook survey's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone here gotten those Facebook survey's? I have, but I haven't done any of them. I just figure there's really no point. I don't even know if people are allowed to share their opinions with others about what is being asked in these surveys.

What do you think? Did you get any survey invites from Facebook?
Has anyone here gotten those Facebook survey's? I have, but I haven't done any of them. I just figure there's really no point. I don't even know if people are allowed to share their opinions with others about what is being asked in these surveys.

What do you think? Did you get any survey invites from Facebook?
No, not yet and I'm hoping I won't at all. They annoy me enough with their suggested posts.
No, not yet and I'm hoping I won't at all. They annoy me enough with their suggested posts.
I think they chose certain users, maybe ones that were members for a long time. I been on Facebook since 2007, so it's been a while. Anyways, do tell me if you get any. I went through all 6 survey's, which I guess is all we get. I wonder if they'll send me anything cool for doing their survey's. Now that'd be awesome. Big Grin
I think they chose certain users, maybe ones that were members for a long time. I been on Facebook since 2007, so it's been a while. Anyways, do tell me if you get any. I went through all 6 survey's, which I guess is all we get. I wonder if they'll send me anything cool for doing their survey's. Now that'd be awesome. Big Grin
Yeah I got them too. I got my 6th survey a week or two ago. I'm guessing that's why my layout on Facebook has changed, but other's have stayed the same. Either way, I hope they send me something cool, I'd take a t-shirt, or anything. Maybe a job. Wink
Yeah I got them too. I got my 6th survey a week or two ago. I'm guessing that's why my layout on Facebook has changed, but other's have stayed the same. Either way, I hope they send me something cool, I'd take a t-shirt, or anything. Maybe a job. Wink
Never seen any of them...
Never seen any of them...
I believe random users were selected based on their usage of Facebook. I was invited to the survey's, but I never bothered with them. I just felt there was no point in bothering. My friend got into the survey's as well and he told me it was just about general happenings that go on around Facebook and your friends. It's just based off of experience.
I believe random users were selected based on their usage of Facebook. I was invited to the survey's, but I never bothered with them. I just felt there was no point in bothering. My friend got into the survey's as well and he told me it was just about general happenings that go on around Facebook and your friends. It's just based off of experience.
I think I did. I know I remember getting some survey invite while on Facebook, and I did take it. Yeah, I think I remember now, it was about Facebook in general, like how you thought the ads were, the statuses, etc. Just general stuff. And if I remember correctly, each survey was the same, well it was for me.
I think I did. I know I remember getting some survey invite while on Facebook, and I did take it. Yeah, I think I remember now, it was about Facebook in general, like how you thought the ads were, the statuses, etc. Just general stuff. And if I remember correctly, each survey was the same, well it was for me.