Do we even need keyword researchers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got to thinking a couple days ago. Why is it that some people bother to use keyword research tools/apps/software? I think it's pointless if you know the niche you're working in. I can usually pin-point keywords for any niche I work in.

What do you think though?
I got to thinking a couple days ago. Why is it that some people bother to use keyword research tools/apps/software? I think it's pointless if you know the niche you're working in. I can usually pin-point keywords for any niche I work in.

What do you think though?
Some of us may be able to figure out keywords easily, but there's still keywords keyword tools can find that could be useful to a site. A human only has so much knowledge, they don't always know the right answers or have all of the answers.
Some of us may be able to figure out keywords easily, but there's still keywords keyword tools can find that could be useful to a site. A human only has so much knowledge, they don't always know the right answers or have all of the answers.
I think it's somewhat needed. You have to remember that we're humans and we can't get everything right, and that goes the same way when it comes to finding the exact keywords you need. Keyword researchers help find hidden keywords or keywords that aren't very well known at the moment. It may be small, but it could be important in the long run.
I think it's somewhat needed. You have to remember that we're humans and we can't get everything right, and that goes the same way when it comes to finding the exact keywords you need. Keyword researchers help find hidden keywords or keywords that aren't very well known at the moment. It may be small, but it could be important in the long run.