Blog as main site, or part of site?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The atmosphere of the internet has changed a lot. Blogs are very popular these days, but what I was wondering was this. What is best, a blog attached to a site, like blog posts here but a general site overall? Or a blog by itself?
The atmosphere of the internet has changed a lot. Blogs are very popular these days, but what I was wondering was this. What is best, a blog attached to a site, like blog posts here but a general site overall? Or a blog by itself?
I think it's safe to say these days, that blogs are sites in themselves. If a site has a blog, usually it gets pointed out as a blog, right? I just don't think it really changes anything to be honest. I think a site is a site, same as a blog.
I think it's safe to say these days, that blogs are sites in themselves. If a site has a blog, usually it gets pointed out as a blog, right? I just don't think it really changes anything to be honest. I think a site is a site, same as a blog.
I don't know how to really answer this. First off, a blog is technically a site. I really think most people make traditional blogs these days. I suppose you can connect a blog to a site, but most of the sites I see these days are mostly blogs. Sites like this would be a forum, but there are sites and blogs that stand alone.

As for a site of my own, It doesn't matter. I prefer the blog platform more, because I can do more with it I think.
I don't know how to really answer this. First off, a blog is technically a site. I really think most people make traditional blogs these days. I suppose you can connect a blog to a site, but most of the sites I see these days are mostly blogs. Sites like this would be a forum, but there are sites and blogs that stand alone.

As for a site of my own, It doesn't matter. I prefer the blog platform more, because I can do more with it I think.
I can't quite answer this to be honest. I really think it all goes the same way. Many people run sites that they would consider blogs, but I can see many sites with a blog attached to it. I personally don't care which route one goes. I like the simple blog.
I can't quite answer this to be honest. I really think it all goes the same way. Many people run sites that they would consider blogs, but I can see many sites with a blog attached to it. I personally don't care which route one goes. I like the simple blog.