How much different is it from regular SEO

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEO is pretty simple to get into, but this SSEO is still pretty confusing to me. I still don't know fully what goes on with SSEO. I know it's more strategic, obviously, but how much more work is SSEO compared to SEO?
SEO is pretty simple to get into, but this SSEO is still pretty confusing to me. I still don't know fully what goes on with SSEO. I know it's more strategic, obviously, but how much more work is SSEO compared to SEO?
It is pretty much more work!! But it is centered about market research related to the product you want to be SSEO'ed. The point is that you get much more precise information about your customers, competing products, search habits, locations, time of day, age, gender, income etc.
It is pretty much more work!! But it is centered about market research related to the product you want to be SSEO'ed. The point is that you get much more precise information about your customers, competing products, search habits, locations, time of day, age, gender, income etc.
Strategic SEO is to step up a level :-)
Strategic SEO is to step up a level :-)
It's really different because it is the union of two different researches-how to optimize your site in tehnical way and research about the demand of the market and the customer. But I think that without the other one, we can not have the complete optimization. So even if it requires more work, it's worth it.
It's really different because it is the union of two different researches-how to optimize your site in tehnical way and research about the demand of the market and the customer. But I think that without the other one, we can not have the complete optimization. So even if it requires more work, it's worth it.