media helps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I noticed that to engage some people, it is cool to add some entertainment for the users to play with. I saw many sites with a video section, even a section for computer games/flash games. Who here has stuff like this on their site? I wonder if adding these features to a simple site, would help keep traffic at the site, what do you think?
I noticed that to engage some people, it is cool to add some entertainment for the users to play with. I saw many sites with a video section, even a section for computer games/flash games. Who here has stuff like this on their site? I wonder if adding these features to a simple site, would help keep traffic at the site, what do you think?
I think it could be very helpful to have some fun engagement with the users like that. Maybe with video games, have a tournament with all the users, and whoever wins will get a prize. Something to spice it up a bit. Also, videos, and pictures also help out, and can't hurt.
I think it could be very helpful to have some fun engagement with the users like that. Maybe with video games, have a tournament with all the users, and whoever wins will get a prize. Something to spice it up a bit. Also, videos, and pictures also help out, and can't hurt.
Well yeah, any form of media can actually generate a decent share of traffic. It especially helps to have videos and maybe even pod casts. For some reason, that's very popular these days and could help generate some traffic. Any media as long as it's not offensive and dirty, would be fine.
Well yeah, any form of media can actually generate a decent share of traffic. It especially helps to have videos and maybe even pod casts. For some reason, that's very popular these days and could help generate some traffic. Any media as long as it's not offensive and dirty, would be fine.