Do you make enough?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you make enough money to live off of? Or do you fight week by week just to survive. Here in the US that's much of the case for me. I've had some problems financially in my day and I make enough money to scratch by sometimes, and other times I don't make enough. Have you ever been there?
Do you make enough money to live off of? Or do you fight week by week just to survive. Here in the US that's much of the case for me. I've had some problems financially in my day and I make enough money to scratch by sometimes, and other times I don't make enough. Have you ever been there?
Sadly not yet, but I am making enough to live week by week. I know a lot of people who are worse off and some that are making a fair and decent living. I hope to increase my earnings by the end of the year, and I hope the ideas I have brewing in my head actually work for me. Smile
Sadly not yet, but I am making enough to live week by week. I know a lot of people who are worse off and some that are making a fair and decent living. I hope to increase my earnings by the end of the year, and I hope the ideas I have brewing in my head actually work for me. Smile
To be honest, I make enough to get food, pay most of my bills and have a good time during the weekends, but there's weeks where I struggle and weeks where I do just fine. It's life and we're not alone, I deal with money problems to this day. You'd think working online would be the way to make it rich, but that's a lie. There's so much you have to do to generate a lot of money.
To be honest, I make enough to get food, pay most of my bills and have a good time during the weekends, but there's weeks where I struggle and weeks where I do just fine. It's life and we're not alone, I deal with money problems to this day. You'd think working online would be the way to make it rich, but that's a lie. There's so much you have to do to generate a lot of money.