Google + is very popular

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn't know this until recently, but checking out wikipedia for Twitter, Facebook and Google+ I found out something very interesting. Google Plus isn't far behind Facebook in active users, in fact, G+ has around 540 million active users, while of course FB has around 1.2 billion active users.

The sad thing, is that Twitter only has 200 million active users. Well that's not sad by any means, that's a lot of users. But it goes to show that Facebook and Google+ are probably the top two sites. Check Wikipedia out for the numbers. I would post them, but I'm too lazy. lol.
I didn't know this until recently, but checking out wikipedia for Twitter, Facebook and Google+ I found out something very interesting. Google Plus isn't far behind Facebook in active users, in fact, G+ has around 540 million active users, while of course FB has around 1.2 billion active users.

The sad thing, is that Twitter only has 200 million active users. Well that's not sad by any means, that's a lot of users. But it goes to show that Facebook and Google+ are probably the top two sites. Check Wikipedia out for the numbers. I would post them, but I'm too lazy. lol.
Yeah I just said in another topic they had 540 million active users. I think it could stick around for a long time, especially with that amount of users. MySpace is nonexistent these days, but I can see Google + and Facebook being the top dogs. I don't know if Facebook will forever be number one though.
Yeah I just said in another topic they had 540 million active users. I think it could stick around for a long time, especially with that amount of users. MySpace is nonexistent these days, but I can see Google + and Facebook being the top dogs. I don't know if Facebook will forever be number one though.
Yeah, so I think it's very possible that G+ could one day come close to Facebook. As for when that'll be, I am not sure, but I think it'd be an interesting thing to find out one of these days.
Yeah, so I think it's very possible that G+ could one day come close to Facebook. As for when that'll be, I am not sure, but I think it'd be an interesting thing to find out one of these days.