StarTrek

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just used the last few days to watch som old StarTrek movies. I think they are great still even though they are pretty old. Must have been very advanced to produce at that time.

Anyone else who's a StarTrek fan?
Just used the last few days to watch som old StarTrek movies. I think they are great still even though they are pretty old. Must have been very advanced to produce at that time.

Anyone else who's a StarTrek fan?
I never really got into startrek because star wars always seemed more action packed to me. I do know plenty of people that love startrek though.
I never really got into startrek because star wars always seemed more action packed to me. I do know plenty of people that love startrek though.
liens and a space ship i think lol
liens and a space ship i think lol
I didnt see the StarTrek movies then but I have seen a lot of them now. I think they are very entertaining.

Beam me up Scotty!
I didnt see the StarTrek movies then but I have seen a lot of them now. I think they are very entertaining.

Beam me up Scotty!
I just discovered StarTrek and I must admit concidering how old they are, it is some great productions.
I just discovered StarTrek and I must admit concidering how old they are, it is some great productions.
Yeah I never really watched star trek. I saw the new movies and a few episodes of one of the series back when I was a kid, but I never got into it. I like the new movies though.
Yeah I never really watched star trek. I saw the new movies and a few episodes of one of the series back when I was a kid, but I never got into it. I like the new movies though.
Ilike this film
Ilike this film
The remake of the first part was just awesome! We are waiting for the sequel.
The remake of the first part was just awesome! We are waiting for the sequel.