Going to write an e-book

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've decided. I will be writing an e-book this summer. I don't know what I plan to write right now, but it'll be something about the internet. I have yet to figure out the spin of things yet, but I'll get there. I have some questions though. Once I think of the subject, should I just start writing and not worry about proper grammar and form right away? I plan to use the services of a proofreader before actually making it legit.

Also, should I go with a publisher or just go self published? or should I stick with just e-book overall?
I've decided. I will be writing an e-book this summer. I don't know what I plan to write right now, but it'll be something about the internet. I have yet to figure out the spin of things yet, but I'll get there. I have some questions though. Once I think of the subject, should I just start writing and not worry about proper grammar and form right away? I plan to use the services of a proofreader before actually making it legit.

Also, should I go with a publisher or just go self published? or should I stick with just e-book overall?
Good luck friendo. I will say the best route to go is to write it, read it out loud and see how it sounds. If it sounds bad, then re-write it. It's always best to read anything you write out load so that you can hear how it sounds.
Good luck friendo. I will say the best route to go is to write it, read it out loud and see how it sounds. If it sounds bad, then re-write it. It's always best to read anything you write out load so that you can hear how it sounds.
I say go for it. Just go crazy with writing, but make sure to re-read it to see if it works. I do recommend using a proofread service. As for publishing, I would say that self publishing gives you more freedom, but going with a publisher may help you make more sales.

Also, make sure to get a cool cover design done.
I say go for it. Just go crazy with writing, but make sure to re-read it to see if it works. I do recommend using a proofread service. As for publishing, I would say that self publishing gives you more freedom, but going with a publisher may help you make more sales.

Also, make sure to get a cool cover design done.