Worse places to outsource?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you say are the worst places to outsource? It is true that many other countries don't speak English well, while some may even rival the US in their own language, what countries would you say to skip with the outsourcing?

I say China is one, as well as India. I know a person who paid someone from each country and their writing wasn't great. Of course there are probably great writers in each country, he just happened to get ones with poor English.
What would you say are the worst places to outsource? It is true that many other countries don't speak English well, while some may even rival the US in their own language, what countries would you say to skip with the outsourcing?

I say China is one, as well as India. I know a person who paid someone from each country and their writing wasn't great. Of course there are probably great writers in each country, he just happened to get ones with poor English.
I haven't really done much when it comes to outsourcing. It doesn't appeal to me when I could get a freelance worker to do it, which is technically also outsourcing. It's giving work to someone else to do. I wouldn't outsource any work to countries that have a hard time speaking any English, as I don't want to proofread the work that comes in.
I haven't really done much when it comes to outsourcing. It doesn't appeal to me when I could get a freelance worker to do it, which is technically also outsourcing. It's giving work to someone else to do. I wouldn't outsource any work to countries that have a hard time speaking any English, as I don't want to proofread the work that comes in.
Any place where the material isn't known, or easily understood. If you have to outsource, outsource to people you know or to places close to you, in your home country. I never bother to outsource to other countries though.
Any place where the material isn't known, or easily understood. If you have to outsource, outsource to people you know or to places close to you, in your home country. I never bother to outsource to other countries though.