Slow down, but get there on time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgency only refers to one being urgent, and not going super fast to get something done. I say this because it is wise to take it slow so no mistakes are had. Of course, you still need to show urgency as sometimes things need to get done at a certain time, but remember to calmly take it slow, but not too slow. Do I make any sense?
Urgency only refers to one being urgent, and not going super fast to get something done. I say this because it is wise to take it slow so no mistakes are had. Of course, you still need to show urgency as sometimes things need to get done at a certain time, but remember to calmly take it slow, but not too slow. Do I make any sense?
I completely agree. We can't work too slow, but we can't go too fast either. It's stressful when going to fast, because it at times ruins sites and causes problems. But going too slow will only cause more work to go undone.
I completely agree. We can't work too slow, but we can't go too fast either. It's stressful when going to fast, because it at times ruins sites and causes problems. But going too slow will only cause more work to go undone.