Samsung Smart Phones OR Dell Smart Phones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello People

Number of smart phones are now available in mobile market with Android as you know already.
I want your views on "Samsung Smart Phones OR Dell Smart Phones", which one best to buy. ?
Vote for the best one..
Hello People

Number of smart phones are now available in mobile market with Android as you know already.
I want your views on "Samsung Smart Phones OR Dell Smart Phones", which one best to buy. ?
Vote for the best one..
I always hated Dell computers. And Samsung is known for using cheap chinese labour. I had a few Samsungs and they all have had some strange behaviour. If I use the alarm in my Mini Galaxy and I dont hit the stop button the menu disappears and it continues to ring until I shut the phone down. Contacts can disappear from my list and when I enter the number again it recognizes the number and display the name but the contact is not there...

I guess they all have flaws some how...
I always hated Dell computers. And Samsung is known for using cheap chinese labour. I had a few Samsungs and they all have had some strange behaviour. If I use the alarm in my Mini Galaxy and I dont hit the stop button the menu disappears and it continues to ring until I shut the phone down. Contacts can disappear from my list and when I enter the number again it recognizes the number and display the name but the contact is not there...

I guess they all have flaws some how...
Samsung smart phones all the way Big Grin
Samsung smart phones all the way Big Grin