Mobile websites vs APPS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have tried to figure out which one I want to sell...MY thoughts...Please don't beat me with a wet rag!!

My conclusion is APPS! Why? How much traffic does the small local business get? ( if your are selling mobile websites, that to me is the number one question for your client) Probably very little which is enough of a confusion for him. We want to make money and sell something that can help a customer. THEY can make a APP really successful and see immediately ROI (with push marketing) with an APP. I see having an APP on someone's mobile home page very valuable...Out of sight, out of mind
The only exception I see for BOTH mobile website and APP is the nightclubs. They are always looking for ways to showcase their events and bring more young people in.

Let the wet rag begin !!
I have tried to figure out which one I want to sell...MY thoughts...Please don't beat me with a wet rag!!

My conclusion is APPS! Why? How much traffic does the small local business get? ( if your are selling mobile websites, that to me is the number one question for your client) Probably very little which is enough of a confusion for him. We want to make money and sell something that can help a customer. THEY can make a APP really successful and see immediately ROI (with push marketing) with an APP. I see having an APP on someone's mobile home page very valuable...Out of sight, out of mind
The only exception I see for BOTH mobile website and APP is the nightclubs. They are always looking for ways to showcase their events and bring more young people in.

Let the wet rag begin !!
Ha ha ha ! I think mobile apps has been exploding for a few years now and I believe this will continue as we will have everything we always need in that one little thing: The Phone! It becomes the portal to the world!
Ha ha ha ! I think mobile apps has been exploding for a few years now and I believe this will continue as we will have everything we always need in that one little thing: The Phone! It becomes the portal to the world!
Make sure to be present on both platforms. It could be a normal website and an app for mobile or it could be a responsive site depending on what you want to sell. The easy one is the responsive site because re. apps you have to cover Android, iPhone etc...
Make sure to be present on both platforms. It could be a normal website and an app for mobile or it could be a responsive site depending on what you want to sell. The easy one is the responsive site because re. apps you have to cover Android, iPhone etc...
I think the best thing to do is have both platforms available as sonny said. This way you cover all your bases.
I think the best thing to do is have both platforms available as sonny said. This way you cover all your bases.