Vagex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone here purchasing traffic for videos through Vagex ? or make money from it ?
Does anyone here purchasing traffic for videos through Vagex ? or make money from it ?
I looked into it once but I don't like the way it works. It is kind of artificial. It might work but I would rather create a great video instead of using my time looking at other ppls videos the doesnt interest me.
I looked into it once but I don't like the way it works. It is kind of artificial. It might work but I would rather create a great video instead of using my time looking at other ppls videos the doesnt interest me.
I don't want to use my time looking at videos that doesnt interest me. And I dont think that others want me to if they knew that I wasnt interested in the video.

If it is only to make the video count go artificially up it is stupid, I want to hit potentially buyers not people that watch other videos to make the count go up. They wont brcomr s cudtomer ever any way...
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk
I don't want to use my time looking at videos that doesnt interest me. And I dont think that others want me to if they knew that I wasnt interested in the video.

If it is only to make the video count go artificially up it is stupid, I want to hit potentially buyers not people that watch other videos to make the count go up. They wont brcomr s cudtomer ever any way...
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk
I think most purchased traffic is not going to convert well.
I think most purchased traffic is not going to convert well.
It's not worth it. That is completely useless traffic for the most part.
It's not worth it. That is completely useless traffic for the most part.
I looked into the site and I found out it's been associated as a scam site in a way. I have an app called wot which can tell me whether a site is safe or not, and it isn't very popular.
I looked into the site and I found out it's been associated as a scam site in a way. I have an app called wot which can tell me whether a site is safe or not, and it isn't very popular.