Owning a business through Ebay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay isn't an easy site to make money on, but I know some people who actually have small businesses, usually pawn shops where they sell some of their inventory on ebay. Has anyone done this themselves? How is it? Do you get anywhere doing it?
Ebay isn't an easy site to make money on, but I know some people who actually have small businesses, usually pawn shops where they sell some of their inventory on ebay. Has anyone done this themselves? How is it? Do you get anywhere doing it?
I sold some junk here and there on the site and it fetches a pretty penny on there. Of course it is not fun selling when there's no one interested in a new account. I had some luck with the site though.
I sold some junk here and there on the site and it fetches a pretty penny on there. Of course it is not fun selling when there's no one interested in a new account. I had some luck with the site though.
I wish I did. I have had some ideas of selling all of my collectibles on there, but I feel it's wasteful to sell all the stuff I like to make a weak profit anyways. I would love to sell wholesale on there though.
I wish I did. I have had some ideas of selling all of my collectibles on there, but I feel it's wasteful to sell all the stuff I like to make a weak profit anyways. I would love to sell wholesale on there though.