What do you prefer to use?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your preferred graphics software which you use - Photoshop or Gimp?

Overall, I prefer Photoshop as it offers much easier ways of creating logo's and banners. Sadly I find Gimp way too complicated and complex to use.
What is your preferred graphics software which you use - Photoshop or Gimp?

Overall, I prefer Photoshop as it offers much easier ways of creating logo's and banners. Sadly I find Gimp way too complicated and complex to use.
That's true Photoshop is better. It's also pretty expensive. That's why I still use Gimp. In the beginning I found Gimp extremely difficult to use but after seeing a bunch of videos on YouTube on the specific things I wanted to it has helped a lot. I also use a $50 program called RealDrawPro to make some pretty amazing graphics. And I must admit to smaller things I still use Paint...!

Anyways I found out that Adobe has some older versions that is free to use which I recently downloaded, but I haven't installed them yet.
That's true Photoshop is better. It's also pretty expensive. That's why I still use Gimp. In the beginning I found Gimp extremely difficult to use but after seeing a bunch of videos on YouTube on the specific things I wanted to it has helped a lot. I also use a $50 program called RealDrawPro to make some pretty amazing graphics. And I must admit to smaller things I still use Paint...!

Anyways I found out that Adobe has some older versions that is free to use which I recently downloaded, but I haven't installed them yet.
PhotoShop is top notch and expensive :-)
PhotoShop is top notch and expensive :-)
I use GIMP because I'm cheap, and I feel it's pointless to waste a ton of money on a program such as Photoshop. There's also a program called Paint.NET that is another image editor tool worth checking out. It rivals that of GIMP and Photoshop. Oh and it too is free.
I use GIMP because I'm cheap, and I feel it's pointless to waste a ton of money on a program such as Photoshop. There's also a program called Paint.NET that is another image editor tool worth checking out. It rivals that of GIMP and Photoshop. Oh and it too is free.
Definitely Photoshop. It is a bit more complicated to use and get used to then Gimp, but worth it on the long run, in my opinion.
Definitely Photoshop. It is a bit more complicated to use and get used to then Gimp, but worth it on the long run, in my opinion.