Be Smart With Hashtags

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use hashtags strategically, and don’t overuse them. Make use of trending and high traffic hashtags. You can also include a brand or celebrity to target a wider audience. Don’t overdo it though, on Twitter, more than two hashtags looks like spam.
Use hashtags strategically, and don’t overuse them. Make use of trending and high traffic hashtags. You can also include a brand or celebrity to target a wider audience. Don’t overdo it though, on Twitter, more than two hashtags looks like spam.
I agree, people tend to use milions of useful hashtags. We should pick them carefuly because they are one of the hottest things right now.
I agree, people tend to use milions of useful hashtags. We should pick them carefuly because they are one of the hottest things right now.
I wanted to know how to see what everyone else is talking about with any given hashtag. I have been tweeting about certain topics and people are commenting or retweeting, and I never knew how to get into the conversation. Christian explained that if you click on to the hashtag, it will show you what everyone else is saying about that hashtag topic, and I can get involved, and this will work on a computer, but how is it done on a cell phone> Can it be done on an iPhone?
I wanted to know how to see what everyone else is talking about with any given hashtag. I have been tweeting about certain topics and people are commenting or retweeting, and I never knew how to get into the conversation. Christian explained that if you click on to the hashtag, it will show you what everyone else is saying about that hashtag topic, and I can get involved, and this will work on a computer, but how is it done on a cell phone> Can it be done on an iPhone?