Secrecy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can also create urgency by introducing a secret.

This one is a huge psychological trigger. It goes right to the deepest part of our brain from when we were living on the savannah in Africa in tribes.

Your survival was based on being an accepted member of the tribe. If you got yourself thrown out of your tribe your chances of survival decline close to zero. It means death!

To learn The Hidden Secrets is a way of conveying that you can be a part of a tribe that knows The Secret. The oldest part of your brain will shout as loud as it can: YES YES YES. I have to belong!

Wake up folks! The secret is YOU! You hold the biggest secret of them all!
You can also create urgency by introducing a secret.

This one is a huge psychological trigger. It goes right to the deepest part of our brain from when we were living on the savannah in Africa in tribes.

Your survival was based on being an accepted member of the tribe. If you got yourself thrown out of your tribe your chances of survival decline close to zero. It means death!

To learn The Hidden Secrets is a way of conveying that you can be a part of a tribe that knows The Secret. The oldest part of your brain will shout as loud as it can: YES YES YES. I have to belong!

Wake up folks! The secret is YOU! You hold the biggest secret of them all!
I agree. For me, I want to do something, maybe unveil something new, and see how well the users wait for it. I can only imagine how cool it'd be to introduce said thing to the public. That's why I love secrecy so much sometimes.
I agree. For me, I want to do something, maybe unveil something new, and see how well the users wait for it. I can only imagine how cool it'd be to introduce said thing to the public. That's why I love secrecy so much sometimes.