Ever done free work for someone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever done free work for someone on their blog or site? As in writing a free article and you got nothing in return? Unless you used it to get a bit of recognition or something?
Have you ever done free work for someone on their blog or site? As in writing a free article and you got nothing in return? Unless you used it to get a bit of recognition or something?
I have in fact done some free work. I did graphical banners for some people at forums when I was younger and I was the only dude who had photoshop at the time. Was good times. Smile
I have in fact done some free work. I did graphical banners for some people at forums when I was younger and I was the only dude who had photoshop at the time. Was good times. Smile
There was this one time where I worked for a friends blog. Posting an blog post on his blog about how movies are using too much CGI. Anyways it was the only free work I really did.
There was this one time where I worked for a friends blog. Posting an blog post on his blog about how movies are using too much CGI. Anyways it was the only free work I really did.