Link Share vs. Amazon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Between these two affiliate networks, which do you feel is the better one? Amazon is obviously for Amazon, while LinkShare is technically for Rakuten, which used to be buy.com. Has anyone here used LinkShare? I have been considering checking the service out and comparing it with Amazon, but I am not sure I want to jump into anything new right now.
Between these two affiliate networks, which do you feel is the better one? Amazon is obviously for Amazon, while LinkShare is technically for Rakuten, which used to be buy.com. Has anyone here used LinkShare? I have been considering checking the service out and comparing it with Amazon, but I am not sure I want to jump into anything new right now.
I have used Linkshare before. Not really a big fan of it. It's great, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't really touch Amazon Associates. You have to remember, which site is more popular? I think Amazon is now known as the top shopping site out there, even over Ebay, which is tough to do.

Though, I may be wrong on that, so don't quote me on that.
I have used Linkshare before. Not really a big fan of it. It's great, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't really touch Amazon Associates. You have to remember, which site is more popular? I think Amazon is now known as the top shopping site out there, even over Ebay, which is tough to do.

Though, I may be wrong on that, so don't quote me on that.
Why not use both. I'd create multiple sites and add their affiliate links on one or the other. I personally feel that Amazon is the better choice, but LinkShare sounds like a promising service as well. I've never used it though, but I suppose it'd be a pretty decent service to get into.
Why not use both. I'd create multiple sites and add their affiliate links on one or the other. I personally feel that Amazon is the better choice, but LinkShare sounds like a promising service as well. I've never used it though, but I suppose it'd be a pretty decent service to get into.
Amazon and Linkshare or Rakuten both are good with respect to business. I am using since 2014.
Amazon and Linkshare or Rakuten both are good with respect to business. I am using since 2014.