SchematicsGuy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello !

I run www.AudioSchematics.dk 

I have collected Schematics and service manuals in my Recording Studio for a lifetime and now I have made them all available to the public.

Go to AudioSchematics.dk and download schematics for your Pro Audio Gear or your Recording Studio.

I have created an upload section for those who want to share schematics with others: 
AudioSchematics Upload

If you are an analog guy here is a tip to restore your sticky Ampex 456 tapes. Can be used for any tape that used glue that deteriorates because of a breakdown in the binder (the glue) that holds the oxide particles on the tape.

I also run this site about Bad Caps
Hello !

I run www.AudioSchematics.dk 

I have collected Schematics and service manuals in my Recording Studio for a lifetime and now I have made them all available to the public.

Go to AudioSchematics.dk and download schematics for your Pro Audio Gear or your Recording Studio.

I have created an upload section for those who want to share schematics with others: 
AudioSchematics Upload

If you are an analog guy here is a tip to restore your sticky Ampex 456 tapes. Can be used for any tape that used glue that deteriorates because of a breakdown in the binder (the glue) that holds the oxide particles on the tape.

I also run this site about Bad Caps
Welcome Guy!

I know your site! I actually use it from time to time as I have a ton of gear. www.AudioSchematics.dk is THE ultimate schematics site to go to when you need schematics because of all the other sites you have included!

The upgrade of the site is very nice!
Welcome Guy!

I know your site! I actually use it from time to time as I have a ton of gear. www.AudioSchematics.dk is THE ultimate schematics site to go to when you need schematics because of all the other sites you have included!

The upgrade of the site is very nice!