Should I hire a freelancer?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wondering if I should just hire a freelance worker to do work on my site, as in; write for my blog, share to social media, etc? I want to hire one person to write for my blog as well as help with general site stuff, and I was wondering how much would I be expecting to pay for such help?
I was wondering if I should just hire a freelance worker to do work on my site, as in; write for my blog, share to social media, etc? I want to hire one person to write for my blog as well as help with general site stuff, and I was wondering how much would I be expecting to pay for such help?
It's up to you. There are many freelance sites out there that can help you and having a freelance writer or worker come in to help can actually re-invent your site in a way. Plus it gives you a break from having to work all the time. As for pay, it depends on the person. Some charge small fees, some require pay by the hour, and so on.
It's up to you. There are many freelance sites out there that can help you and having a freelance writer or worker come in to help can actually re-invent your site in a way. Plus it gives you a break from having to work all the time. As for pay, it depends on the person. Some charge small fees, some require pay by the hour, and so on.