Internet speeds in rural areas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In this day and age, the internet has taken over as the way most of us are conversing with people. Anyways, it's known that a lot of rural areas have really awful internet speed. When do you guys think the whole world will have same speed internet? Isn't it that Japan has the highest speed in terms of internet? In the US it's obvious we get the low end, but there are still people who don't even come close to the low end.

Anyways, how do you feel about this?
In this day and age, the internet has taken over as the way most of us are conversing with people. Anyways, it's known that a lot of rural areas have really awful internet speed. When do you guys think the whole world will have same speed internet? Isn't it that Japan has the highest speed in terms of internet? In the US it's obvious we get the low end, but there are still people who don't even come close to the low end.

Anyways, how do you feel about this?
Internet speeds aren't ideal in the US for the most part, but it's something we have to deal with. Many states will suffer with low speeds, some I think even still use dial up, but alas, that's how some rural areas will be. I really wonder if there's any towns or cities that just don't want the internet, maybe there are towns like this.

But, by the next 5-10 years, I suspect we'll be seeing more rural areas get fair quality internet.
Internet speeds aren't ideal in the US for the most part, but it's something we have to deal with. Many states will suffer with low speeds, some I think even still use dial up, but alas, that's how some rural areas will be. I really wonder if there's any towns or cities that just don't want the internet, maybe there are towns like this.

But, by the next 5-10 years, I suspect we'll be seeing more rural areas get fair quality internet.