Can I hide all my interactions with like pages?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would prefer if my contacts cant see when I post something in pages I like. Is there a way to do this?
I would prefer if my contacts cant see when I post something in pages I like. Is there a way to do this?
I think you can hide your likes, but if you post on those pages the posts will show up on the news feed of others.
I think you can hide your likes, but if you post on those pages the posts will show up on the news feed of others.
I would also like to know if this is possible. I get annoyed when I want to post something that might be political or relgions and some relatives nag me for it.
I would also like to know if this is possible. I get annoyed when I want to post something that might be political or relgions and some relatives nag me for it.
I believe that when you post on pages you like the post will always be avaiable for your friends even if you hide the likes you have.
I believe that when you post on pages you like the post will always be avaiable for your friends even if you hide the likes you have.
You can't hide it. You can't even hide your likes. They show up in the feed too. The small feed to the right.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
You can't hide it. You can't even hide your likes. They show up in the feed too. The small feed to the right.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Yeah there isn't much you can do about hiding some things you like. What I do, if I like a page I see as a guilty pleasure, I will like a bunch of other pages to cover it up. This way, more people will see the recent likes rather than the guilty pleasure like. Of course, they can still find the like within your likes section, but do most people even bother with that?
Yeah there isn't much you can do about hiding some things you like. What I do, if I like a page I see as a guilty pleasure, I will like a bunch of other pages to cover it up. This way, more people will see the recent likes rather than the guilty pleasure like. Of course, they can still find the like within your likes section, but do most people even bother with that?
I guess I'll just have to be careful what I post specially because some people in my family can be very square.
I guess I'll just have to be careful what I post specially because some people in my family can be very square.
You can set your privacy to where your friends can only see certain things. I believe that then limits your friends from seeing most of your shares as well. If you like a page, who cares what someone thinks of it. I say, be happy with what you like, it's what you like after all, right?
You can set your privacy to where your friends can only see certain things. I believe that then limits your friends from seeing most of your shares as well. If you like a page, who cares what someone thinks of it. I say, be happy with what you like, it's what you like after all, right?