Is it truethat Pinterest is mainly a womans social network?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I heard that this network is predominantly used by women. How true are those claims and what is the percentage?
I heard that this network is predominantly used by women. How true are those claims and what is the percentage?
Well pinterest I believe was started for women to pin dresses they liked. I may be wrong on that, but I do notice a lot of women use pinterest. Technically I think it's an all around general purpose social site for anyone, but women do seem to use it more. And hey, that's cool, I don't mind that one bit.
Well pinterest I believe was started for women to pin dresses they liked. I may be wrong on that, but I do notice a lot of women use pinterest. Technically I think it's an all around general purpose social site for anyone, but women do seem to use it more. And hey, that's cool, I don't mind that one bit.
I know that a lot of women use it, and that it's kind of geared towards women, but men do join and they do post some pretty cool stuff. I've used the site a bit and I do agree that it's mainly full of women users, but men use it too.
I know that a lot of women use it, and that it's kind of geared towards women, but men do join and they do post some pretty cool stuff. I've used the site a bit and I do agree that it's mainly full of women users, but men use it too.