Have motivation for yourself

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One thing I advise everyone to do, is get motivated, and sometimes that's easier said than done. So, you have to truly motivate yourself by proving to yourself you're capable of doing something impressive. Motivation will drive a person to major heights and I know for one, motivation has inspired me to stick with it.

If you ever feel like you're losing it, motivate yourself, tell yourself you can do it and push. I know it's hard, I've been there many times. Losing motivation is easy, keeping it is hard.

What do you think? Do you motivate yourself enough?
One thing I advise everyone to do, is get motivated, and sometimes that's easier said than done. So, you have to truly motivate yourself by proving to yourself you're capable of doing something impressive. Motivation will drive a person to major heights and I know for one, motivation has inspired me to stick with it.

If you ever feel like you're losing it, motivate yourself, tell yourself you can do it and push. I know it's hard, I've been there many times. Losing motivation is easy, keeping it is hard.

What do you think? Do you motivate yourself enough?
We all lack motivation at times and this is a contant struggle for people. We have to reminds ourselves to stay motivated.
We all lack motivation at times and this is a contant struggle for people. We have to reminds ourselves to stay motivated.
I've been to the point where I lost motivation in myself. I've over-worked myself, failed often and I just get tired of the work I do. It all comes down to wanting something that I must push myself to get, and if you don't have motivation, don't expect to get what you want. Great post OP.
I've been to the point where I lost motivation in myself. I've over-worked myself, failed often and I just get tired of the work I do. It all comes down to wanting something that I must push myself to get, and if you don't have motivation, don't expect to get what you want. Great post OP.
I agree, motivation can be hard to come by for some. I've lost my motivation countless times and I've reclaimed it many more times. Motivating myself was the best thing I did in a long time, telling myself I could do something good and show that I had a voice to get out there. Motivate yourself first then motivate the world next. Is that dumb? It sounded better in my head.
I agree, motivation can be hard to come by for some. I've lost my motivation countless times and I've reclaimed it many more times. Motivating myself was the best thing I did in a long time, telling myself I could do something good and show that I had a voice to get out there. Motivate yourself first then motivate the world next. Is that dumb? It sounded better in my head.
The more you work, the more motivated you get because you will start seeing results. YOu do have to work smart though but the best motivation is to get stuff done.
The more you work, the more motivated you get because you will start seeing results. YOu do have to work smart though but the best motivation is to get stuff done.
For me, motivation is in how I deliver myself to success. If I'm able to get paid every week and make a fair to good living, I will feel very motivated. And at times, I will even work harder the next time.
For me, motivation is in how I deliver myself to success. If I'm able to get paid every week and make a fair to good living, I will feel very motivated. And at times, I will even work harder the next time.
To me there are 2 huge motivational factors.

1. Passion
2. Money

My passion makes me money and the money makes it possible to go even further.
To me there are 2 huge motivational factors.

1. Passion
2. Money

My passion makes me money and the money makes it possible to go even further.