{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiring someone to write for you
LeROY Offline

Hiring someone to write for you
It may not be one of the most fun ideas around, but it can be quite helpful. Hiring someone that is. I believe having a second voice on anyone's site is a great way to speak to a different group of people. You can call it whatever you want, from either hiring someone to write content or by getting a guest blogger to post an article on your site. It all helps.

So, who here has hired someone to write content for them? Did it work? If not, would you still hire another person?
02-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Find Reply
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Davey Online

RE: Hiring someone to write for you
It can't hurt as long as the person has a good enough rating or whatever. I don't think I'd hire just anyone though, they'd have to be respected at what they do and not have any problems, at least not a lot. I will hire a couple writers every once in a while to my new site whenever I start it. I think it adds a bit more of a different voice to things and I like that aspect of it.
02-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Find Reply
Christine Online

If you need to get someone to write for you, it's always a good thing to do for your sites. I hire one person a month to write on one of my blogs. Just a one time article. It does help in bringing a different feel to one's site and I personally feel it helps drive more traffic to you.
02-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Find Reply
Gibs Offline

I welcome the use of hiring someone to write for me. I have actually hired a few people in the past to write up blog posts, but I haven't done much of it since.
03-02-2014, 07:18 AM
Find Reply
Mack Online

Hiring someone isn't bad at all. I have hired many people to write for me, and I will do it again. I have worked for other bloggers as well, so it pays to go both ways.
03-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Find Reply
Jonzz Online

You should probably consider this, if you cannot create quality content yourself. Once you can get good traffic to your site, it will make up for the expenses of outsourcing.
11-21-2016, 12:17 PM
Find Reply