Hiring someone to write for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It may not be one of the most fun ideas around, but it can be quite helpful. Hiring someone that is. I believe having a second voice on anyone's site is a great way to speak to a different group of people. You can call it whatever you want, from either hiring someone to write content or by getting a guest blogger to post an article on your site. It all helps.

So, who here has hired someone to write content for them? Did it work? If not, would you still hire another person?
It may not be one of the most fun ideas around, but it can be quite helpful. Hiring someone that is. I believe having a second voice on anyone's site is a great way to speak to a different group of people. You can call it whatever you want, from either hiring someone to write content or by getting a guest blogger to post an article on your site. It all helps.

So, who here has hired someone to write content for them? Did it work? If not, would you still hire another person?
It can't hurt as long as the person has a good enough rating or whatever. I don't think I'd hire just anyone though, they'd have to be respected at what they do and not have any problems, at least not a lot. I will hire a couple writers every once in a while to my new site whenever I start it. I think it adds a bit more of a different voice to things and I like that aspect of it.
It can't hurt as long as the person has a good enough rating or whatever. I don't think I'd hire just anyone though, they'd have to be respected at what they do and not have any problems, at least not a lot. I will hire a couple writers every once in a while to my new site whenever I start it. I think it adds a bit more of a different voice to things and I like that aspect of it.
If you need to get someone to write for you, it's always a good thing to do for your sites. I hire one person a month to write on one of my blogs. Just a one time article. It does help in bringing a different feel to one's site and I personally feel it helps drive more traffic to you.
If you need to get someone to write for you, it's always a good thing to do for your sites. I hire one person a month to write on one of my blogs. Just a one time article. It does help in bringing a different feel to one's site and I personally feel it helps drive more traffic to you.
I welcome the use of hiring someone to write for me. I have actually hired a few people in the past to write up blog posts, but I haven't done much of it since.
I welcome the use of hiring someone to write for me. I have actually hired a few people in the past to write up blog posts, but I haven't done much of it since.
Hiring someone isn't bad at all. I have hired many people to write for me, and I will do it again. I have worked for other bloggers as well, so it pays to go both ways.
Hiring someone isn't bad at all. I have hired many people to write for me, and I will do it again. I have worked for other bloggers as well, so it pays to go both ways.
You should probably consider this, if you cannot create quality content yourself. Once you can get good traffic to your site, it will make up for the expenses of outsourcing.
You should probably consider this, if you cannot create quality content yourself. Once you can get good traffic to your site, it will make up for the expenses of outsourcing.