Does Google Page Rank matter?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I heard some time ago that Google Page Rank doesn't matter at all, in fact even if you get a top page rank, it doesn't mean you'll get a ton of traffic. Actually I think it comes down to the keywords you choose. Keywords will make or break a site, right?

I never got this though, does Google Page Rank signify your site is good and will get enough traffic, or is it just a rank?
I heard some time ago that Google Page Rank doesn't matter at all, in fact even if you get a top page rank, it doesn't mean you'll get a ton of traffic. Actually I think it comes down to the keywords you choose. Keywords will make or break a site, right?

I never got this though, does Google Page Rank signify your site is good and will get enough traffic, or is it just a rank?
I'm sure it matters to some extent. We all strive to get a high rank on things, and I am sure that people try to get the best rank on Google. I think there's two things though, Google Page Rank is the rating of your site right? And I think there's another thing that ranks your site, but it doesn't help you in anyway, but only to tell you how good it is. Actually I think it's just a tool called page rank, and Google has page ranking. I may be wrong though.
I'm sure it matters to some extent. We all strive to get a high rank on things, and I am sure that people try to get the best rank on Google. I think there's two things though, Google Page Rank is the rating of your site right? And I think there's another thing that ranks your site, but it doesn't help you in anyway, but only to tell you how good it is. Actually I think it's just a tool called page rank, and Google has page ranking. I may be wrong though.