Do you need a plugin like this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will be starting a new wordpress site to sell product soon and I was wondering if I need a plugin for backups? Could I just backup the important info myself on my computer by using a flash drive or external hdd? If I have to use a backup plugin, I will, but I just feel safer doing all the backups myself.
I will be starting a new wordpress site to sell product soon and I was wondering if I need a plugin for backups? Could I just backup the important info myself on my computer by using a flash drive or external hdd? If I have to use a backup plugin, I will, but I just feel safer doing all the backups myself.
You can manually backup files as well as database, but having a plugin doing it for you is much easier. And there are a lot of backup plugins which can be scheduled and send backup to Google drive, dropbox, mail etc....
You can manually backup files as well as database, but having a plugin doing it for you is much easier. And there are a lot of backup plugins which can be scheduled and send backup to Google drive, dropbox, mail etc....
I suppose a plugin for this sort of thing would come in handy. Normally I backup all of my stuff on my computer, so I really don't worry about it, but I suppose it could come in handy having an app/plugin do it for me.
I suppose a plugin for this sort of thing would come in handy. Normally I backup all of my stuff on my computer, so I really don't worry about it, but I suppose it could come in handy having an app/plugin do it for me.